3/23/2005

Away Message

I will be in El Salvador from today, March 23, until April 4.

In the meanwhile, many events I would normally be blogging about will go unreported, especially the Triduum and Easter. I promise that as soon as I get back I will fill you in on the events of this trip.

To my knowledge, we will spend Semana Santa in San Salvador, touring the various sites related to Romero before heading out into the countryside to visit important sites from the civil war. March 30/31 will be spent in Ellacuria.

The flight leaves from Cincinnati at 11:23 am today. There will be a layover in Houston. Please say a prayer for our safe travels. May this holy season find you renewed in faith!

Feliz Pascua! Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Blessed Easter! :)

Blog Archive