4/04/2005

Godspeed, dear soul~

Whew! Alot can happen when you're in a foreign country and don't speak the language or have access to a TV! We were praying at the tomb of Romero when news of the Pope's passing reached our ears. We prayed that Romero would receive the Holy Father into heavenly repose. What a moment in time!

I've been depending on Zenit and EWTN for all my information and updates. I suggest you do the same. Also, the Vatican website has been properly attired for the "Sedes Vacantes" period; it's worth a look.

I am tempted to start soapboxing about the secular media's coverage of this event, but I will not desecrate the dignity of this mourning period as they have. Instead, I encourage prayer; may the Holy Spirit move the hearts and minds of the Faithful; may this be a time of evangelization and communion. PACE e LUCE~

No comments:

Blog Archive