3/13/2013

Albino Secundo?

To be sure, that was down to the vesture – the simple white cassock, shirking the ermine mozzetta that was supposed to be worn with it. 

And now, we'll get to see what those 33 Days would've looked like, if they had had the chance to play out."

What an intriguing insight from Whispers.  

Here's an excerpt from a finished translation of the first address from Catholic Exchange:

 
Let us always pray for one another. Let us pray for the whole world that there might be a great sense of brotherhood . My hope is that this journey of the Church that we begin today, together with help of my Cardinal Vicar, be fruitful for the evangelization of this beautiful city.

And now I would like to give the blessing, but first I want to ask you a favor. Before the bishop blesses the people I ask that you would pray to the Lord to bless me – the prayer of the people for their Bishop. Let us say this prayer – your prayer for me – in silence.

No comments:

Blog Archive