4/02/2019

Ocean of Mercy

I did not cry during the cannula scene. I did not cry during the bathroom scene. I did not cry when the husband embraced her. I did not cry when the grandmother screamed. I didn't even cry during the POC room unveiling.

The moment that finally swept me over was the blue containers.

So many lives. So much blood.

Go see Unplanned, not because it will make you re-think abortion. Go because it will make you re-think the words of St. Faustina:

I am love and mercy itself. ... Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, even though its sins be as scarlet. ... My mercy is greater than your sins, and those of the entire world. ... I let My Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come then with trust to draw graces from this fountain. ... The graces of My mercy are drawn by the means of one vessel only, and that is trust. The more a soul trusts, the more it will receive.

The only amount of blood greater than the millions of blue containers in this nation alone is the Blood and Water that gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as Fount of Mercy for us.

Oh, let us be bathed in it!

No comments:

Blog Archive