4/09/2007

New Find

I was looking for a photo of the Italian countryside I visited during the 2000 Easter Jubilee- a meadow scene from Aquino or Cassino- an image that could be inserted into my post about heaven being like a picnic in a meadow. Instead I found il Piccolo Zaccheo, a blogger who probably writes brilliantly on all things Catholic and cultural...if only I could read Italian...

It's rather exciting to think that there are Catholic nerds scattered across the globe. Zaccheo links to Zenit and Sandro Magister, so I think we're kindred spirits. But I don't know if that phrase translates well.

***

On a sidenote: I was pleased to discover some like minds on the Harvard campus. Did you ever imagine that there could actually exist such a thing as a Harvard Right to Life student group? I was pleasantly flabbergasted at this discovery. So I'm emailing them to cheer them on. Talk about being leaven...yikes!

No comments:

Blog Archive