9/28/2007

Novena to St. Francis: Day Four

Make Your ways known to me, O Lord. +

Prayer:
Father Almighty, Your ways and purpose are often hidden from us. Guide me now and through the intercession of Saint Francis of Assisi, I beg You, in my sorrow, and by Your power, to let me know Your will regarding my special need (mention your request). Amen.

Your offering today:
Consider today how you can do God’s will.

Lord,
Make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred,
Let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master grant that I may
Not so much seek to be consoled
As to console;
To be understood,
As to understand;
For it is in giving that we
Receive, it is in pardoning that
We are pardoned.
And it is in dying that we are
Born to eternal life.
Amen. Alleluia.

No comments:

Blog Archive