9/27/2007

Novena to St. Francis: Day Three

Lord, be not far from me. +

Prayer:
Loving Father, You are not far from any of us since in You we live, move and have our being. Increase my awareness of Your presence and through the intercession of Saint Francis take care of my pressing need (mention your request). Amen.

Your offering today:
Throughout the day, give your cares to the Lord.

Lord,
Make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred,
Let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master grant that I may
Not so much seek to be consoled
As to console;
To be understood,
As to understand;
For it is in giving that we
Receive, it is in pardoning that
We are pardoned.
And it is in dying that we are
Born to eternal life.
Amen. Alleluia.

1 comment:

sunnyamylynn said...

I do love that you posted the Novena. Also I like the new layout but miss the words explaining just what Catholicland is...

Blog Archive