7/09/2008

Miscellanea

Against.the.Grain has an educational post about Catholics who helped found this country.

Wherethehellismatt.com is really fascinating! It reminds me of my friends TSO and KT. I hope the bears haven't eaten them.

One victim of overzealous political persecu-- I mean political correctness exercises her rights in this engaging article.

Finally, Catholic Culture has unleashed a resource to end all resources for the Jubilee Year of St. Paul. If you've never read the Epistles, you should try at least one this year; my favorite is Hebrews.

Blogging seems to slow down in the summer months. I'll be camping until next week. In the meanwhile, read about the Martyrs of China. Many, many souls perished, especially during the Boxer Rebellion. Let's be thankful for Freedom of Religion.

No comments:

Blog Archive